Hi.  I created a django project using the eric4 IDE.  I'm just trying to
transfer everything over to Eclipse+PyDev.  I basically just rebuilt the
whole project from scratch by copying and pasting all the source code.  I'm
pretty sure I set up my python interpreter fine.  I'm using django-trunk in
a virtual env.

When I open the console in Eclipse, and can import django and it prints the
correct version number.  But my project, which worked fine in eric4, makes
Eclipse complain about unresolved imports and undefined variables.  Here a
list of a few that might give some clue as to what's wrong:
from django.conf.urls import patterns, url
from django.conf import settings
from django.contrib import admin

urlquote
send_mail
_user_has_perm

among a whole bunch of others.

I thought it might have something to do with the auto-reload, but I
followed this http://pydev.org/manual_adv_django.html (scroll to bottom),
but it still doesn't work.

Any thoughts would be great.