Hi.  I'm trying to make some AJAX calls using django-ajax
https://github.com/joestump/django-ajax

But when I make the call, Chrome's console gives POST
http://127.0.0.1:8000/ajax/my_app/my_ajax_view.json<http://127.0.0.1:8000/ajax/members/save_homepage_element.json>403
 (FORBIDDEN)
If I visit the url directly in my browser, I get {"data":{"message":"Invalid
HTTP method used.","code":400},"success":false}

Reading the docs, it seems likely that the problem may be with related to
not explicitly passing the csrf token in my jquery .ajax() call. But the
django-ajax docs/instructions don't mention anything about this, and I
kinda figured the whole point of django-ajax is to simplify these matters.

Anyone use django-ajax that can help? What do most django developers use
for ajax? I've checked out Dajax, but I find it a bit much, yet I'm willing
to give it, or some other package another try.