Whatever gives you separate physical resources. The idea is to prevent your app
and static content delivery from interfering (i.e., consuming CPU, memory,
bandwidth) with each other. The cheapest and most effective way to accomplish
this is using a CDN or something like Amazon's S3. For relatively light usage,
it will only cost you a few dollars a month, and you don't need to worry about
setting up and maintaining a separate server yourself.

_Nik