On Fri, Nov 2, 2012 at 5:52 PM, Chris Pagnutti <chris.pagnu...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi.  I'm pretty new to Django too, so someone else probably has a better
> idea.  But I think that on the server side, you can handle additional
> validation in the view that handles the form submission (i.e. the view that
> the "action" attribute in your form points to).  You can probably attach
> errors to the form in the view too, so if the form data is invalid you can
> display the errors back to the client.

Yeah! I think that is one of the way.  :) But I guess it can done at
some level at Model validation..

The doc says
https://docs.djangoproject.com/en/1.4/topics/forms/modelforms/#overriding-the-clean-method
 "if you would like to override the clean() method and maintain the
_default validation_, you must call the parent class's clean()
method."

A example would really help...

:)