Hi Francesco,

What you're seeing is the most basic django/python error. It means that
your python can't find django from your current path.

You should start by checking for the simple things.

What happens when you try putting the following in your terminal?:
$ python

and then:
>>> import django

Also where is your django-admin.py file located?

Elena :)

---
Elena :)
@elequ