If you're working with the generic CBVs, I would strongly recommend taking
a look at the documentation provided by the Classy CBV project -
http://ccbv.co.uk/.  Because of the way it's auto-generated it allows you
to see at a glance exactly what set of methods and attributes are
implemented by an given class or mixin, and makes it frictionless to skip
between the documentation and the source implementation.  It makes it much
easier to get an idea of how everything fits together.

  - Tom