In pre 1.4 projects, it was common for projects to have multiple ways to import
stuff;
because the project path, and the path 1 level up were both in the python path.

This way, you can actually have 2 versions of the module imported,
and hence your singleton breaks (depending on the route taken to access the
object).

Please make sure your imports are consistent, and your `sys.path` is clean.

Greetings,
Diederik

Op 5 nov. 2012, om 19:07 heeft drunksaint het volgende geschreven: