Hi all,
I've got a problem deploying my new app that i designed on my personal
server that i run on my computer and i would like some help to deal with
this.

Here's the problem. You can see down here what happens when I try to
visualize my home page :

ServerName:     '127.0.1.1'
DocumentRoot:   '/var/www'

URI:            '/'
Location:       '/'
Directory:      None
Filename:       '/var/www/'
PathInfo:       ''

I get this due to the PythonDebug On that's on my apache2.conf file, from
which i've got these lines which normally set the server to append the
django developped app (from what i understood) :

LoadModule python_module /usr/lib/apache2/modules/mod_python.so

<Location "/">
    SetHandler python-program
    PythonHandler django.core.handlers.modpython
    SetEnv DJANGO_SETTINGS_MODULE mysite.settings
    PythonDebug On
    PythonPath "['/home/issam/Workspace/Django/DjangoCode/',
'/home/issam/Workspace/Django/DjangoCode/mysite/'] + sys.path"
</Location>

to help you out there, my settings.py file lives in
/home/issam/Workspace/Django/DjangoCode/mysite/mysite

I wish i could get help from you guys and that you've got sufficient
details to help me out with this.

Thanks in advance.