Hi friends,
I want to create a form so that the tables related to the form accepts
the multiple values by adding rows in the form, just like in gmail
attachments, which uses add new button for a new attachment. I tried
many methods but does not got the fruitful result. Like by using
javascript for adding the row can add the row to the form but saves
only the first entry of the first row but not saved the entries of the
rows that can be added by the add button.
Can anybody tell me how would i solve this problem. Any help would be
highly appreciated.

--
Satinderpal Singh
http://satindergoraya.blogspot.in/