Ok, what is my task...
I have my first page called "Portal". i can give there in a variable, and
can send the value with this form to the next page. I tryed now to use this
value as a variable you can see here:

AND (x.t_user = %r)" %x

this %x have to be my value of page one, i have given. I know this code:

 cnxn = pyodbc.connect('DRIVER={SQL
Server};SERVER=MAURITIUS;DATABASE=baan5c;UID=***;PWD=*****')
cursor = cnxn.cursor()
cursor.execute("SELECT x.t_name, y.t_mail FROM tttaad200000 as x,
tttcmf200000 as y WHERE (x.t_name = y.t_name) AND (x.t_user = %r)" %x)
row = cursor.fetchall()

give me out data like this:

[('Ackermann Marcel (THA) ', ***@***.ch '), ('Adami Renate (HEI) ',
***@***.ch '), ('Ammann Cornelia (HEI) ', '***@***.ch '), ('Ausbildung A.
Schwaller (HEI) ', '***@***.ch '),

And now the two questtions:
1. How can i set my value of the form as the variable %x?
and
2. How can i give out my data as a table to my page "Kundendaten"?

Ignore my fails like:
def kundendaten(request):
def get_queryset(self):
kunde = self.request.GET.get("kunde", False)
i was trying something, cause i dont know how... ^^