Thanks, I needed to add this line: from pybb.settings import * to my
settings file.
But now I have another problem, as I follow the instruction from the link
you gave me, I'm trying to run this command: manage.py
pybb_created_related_objects
and i get the following error: TypeError: get_db_prep_value() got an
unexpected keyword argument 'connection'
I google it and apparently it happens because the move from django 1.3 to
1.4, but I don't know what to do to fix it.