{
 "error": {
  "errors": [
   {
    "domain": "usageLimits",
    "reason": "dailyLimitExceededUnreg",
    "message": "Daily Limit for Unauthenticated Use Exceeded.
Continued use requires signup.",
    "extendedHelp": "https://code.google.com/apis/console";
   }
  ],
  "code": 403,
  "message": "Daily Limit for Unauthenticated Use Exceeded. Continued
use requires signup."
 }
}

When I follow the link you passed through, I (give it a try) found
this more detailed response.
What you actually need to do is within your view that renders the page
requirements log in to your google
account, retrieve the file, and pass it to your template so it
incorporates your response within the html
web page.

In your head section template all you need to do is something of this kind :

{% for jsscript in jsscript_list %}
<script type="text/javascript">
{{ jsscript }}
</script>
{% endfor %}

assuming that jsscript is the text jsscript that you want to add to
your web page.
You can use pycurl's python module to request the .js file that's needed.

Hope this helped,

Issam