On 9/18/06, Tom Smith <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Not really.. having built and manipulated (with exludes, filters, order
> etc.) I'd quite like to peep at the SQL before it gets executed to see if it
> makes sense....

I think it probably is possible by screwing around with internal
variables of the QuerySet class, provided you know what those
variables are, but the easier way, if you're just testing, is
mentioned here (it shows you the query after the fact, but throws in
the execution time as a bonus):

http://www.djangoproject.com/documentation/faq/#how-can-i-see-the-raw-sql-queries-django-is-running

--
"May the forces of evil become confused on the way to your house."
  -- George Carlin