El jueves, 22 de noviembre de 2012 13:18:05 UTC-3, iñigo medina escribió:

> On Thu, 22 Nov 2012, Mario8k wrote:
>
> > Hi,
> >
> > I have a custom templatetag inside an app, and also the app is in
> > settings.INSTALLED_APPS. Also, I got an error:
> >
> > "'contacto_formulario' is not a valid tag library: Template library
> contacto_formulario not found, tried ... "
> >
> > The funny thing is that the templatetag works correctly in the
> development
> > environment with "manage.py runserver", but not works deployed
> production
> > environment.
> > This happens after a migration from Django 1.3 to 1.4
>
> Anything wrong on the definition of your tag?

Maybe... i will chek it. But this template tag works OK in local webserver
when i run "manage.py runserver".
It's failing when i run the app over apache with modwsgi on production
environment.

> Has it been addded to
> 'TEMPLATE_LOADERS'?

Yes, i have app_directories.Loader

TEMPLATE_LOADERS = (
    'django.template.loaders.filesystem.Loader',
    'django.template.loaders.app_directories.Loader',
)

> Do you have a conflict with names? Maybe
> 'contacto_formulario' should be renamed to 'contacto_formulario_tag'?

Maybe. I will try this approach.

> i�

Thanks iñigo!
Do you speak spanish? Saludos!