Hi all,

One piece of my model is as follow :

*class UpperAbstract(models.Model):*
*  CHOICE_A = 0*
*  CHOICE_B = 1*
*  **CHOICE_C = 2*
*  myfield =
models.PositiveSmallIntegerField(choices=((CHOICE_A,'A'),(CHOICE_B,"B")**
,(CHOICE_C,"C")**),blank=False)*
*  class Meta:*
* abstract = True*
*
*
*class Foo(UpperAbstract):*
*      myfield = UpperAbstract.CHOICE_A*

I am expecting any instance of Foo being created, to have 'myfield' always
and "automatically" set to UpperAbstract.CHOICE_A
In my test the created object as null value and saving it is refused on
IntegrityError because 'myfield' cannot be None

thank in advance for any help.
regards

manu