That doesn't solve the problem I stated. I still will be seeing a bounch of
"Company Object" for every company that I register on the database.

I the image https://docs.djangoproject.com/en/dev/_images/admin04t.png from
the tutorial, part 2, we can see how the poll objects are listed by using
the result of __unicode__() function. (That's what one understands by
reading the tutorial)