Hello community

i have a next problem. i have connected with pyodbc to a mssql db. i read
values out of it, all works, but i have problems with "ä" "ö" and "ü".
on my html.page i made this into the header:

on all my pages this umlauts works, but not the values of the pyodbc...
when i only give out the row, i become something like this: Hansj\xf6rg
,but it have to be this: Hansjörg
when i print this value out into a table, the field keeps empty.

it must be a problem of pyodbc, but i dont know how to fix it. i tryed
something like this:

views.py --------------------------------------------------------
def kundendaten(request):
    ret = request.POST
    form = ret['kunde']
    conn = pyodbc.connect('DRIVER={SQL
Server};SERVER=MAURITIUS;DATABASE=baan5c;UID=portal;PWD=P0rtalReader')
    cursor = conn.cursor()
    cursor.execute("SELECT x.t_name, x.t_user, y.t_mail FROM tttaad200000
as x, tttcmf200000 as y WHERE (x.t_name = y.t_name) AND (x.t_user =
'%s')"%form)
    rows = unicode(cursor.fetchall(), 'utf-8')
    now = datetime.datetime.now()
    return render_to_response("kundendaten.html", { 'rows': rows,
'current_date': now, 'form': form},
context_instance=RequestContext(request))
but the page gave this error:
TypeError at /kundendaten/

coercing to Unicode: need string or buffer, list found

i dont know how i can fix my problem... what i use:
win7 32bit
python 2.7
django 1.4.1
pyodbc 3.0.6

can someone halp me to fix this problem?