Hi All,

First time poster here, so apologies if this question has been covered -
believe me, I've searched, but I might be too far off base to know what to
search for.

Here's my issue. I'm working on a site that is currently setup to enroll
users via the django-registration user registration backend.

User accounts are created by navigating to my_site/accounts/register/,
entering a username, an e-mail address, and a password. Once this form is
filled out, an activatation link is e-mailed to the new user by clicking on
a button. When the user receives this email, they simply follow the link to
activate their account. That all works. The problem I have is that
absolutely anyone can come along and create their own account simply by
going to my_site/accounts/register/ and sending themselves an activation
e-mail. I need a way to ensure that only my website's user is authorized to
create users, and I'm really just not sure of how to go about tackling this.

I'd sure appreciate it if someone could provide direction how to do this.

Just to summarize, I only want *my *site's user to be allowed to create new
users. How do I accomplish this?

Thanks,
Jason