Hi All

I am in User Table from django auth and in the admin i am in change_forms
page .
I can clearly see that there is ManyToMany relationship field called
user_permission.
In user_permission filed we have choosen user permssion in which we choosen
permission gets saved.

However i want to set it from code  example everytime the user gets
selected i want some permissions(which is already persent in Available
permission box) get saved to choosen permission box from code.How can i do
this ?

--
Regards
Nikhil Verma