I took the action suggested but it failed. So I decided to remove my whole
project directory and recreate the database to start a fresh install of the
project. But when I visit the site url it still returns the same error
posted in the apache error log. Is this maybe something to do with my wsgi
file or amazonaws storage that's messing everything up? or perhaps just my
apache server...?