Nothing definitive, but from checking the location of the code that is
raising the warning, I suspect one of the following:

1. USE_TZ is not set in your production code, but _is_ set in your settings
file for your tests. Of course, your code should work either way for the
most flexibility.

2. The test database you are using (ie, from fixtures or otherwise) has
non-timezone dates and times, and USE_TZ is set in your testing settings
files. In these cases your test data and the USE_TZ setting should be
matching.