Hello,

Does anyone know what I need to do to get my django app to run on my
elastic bean stalk?
I've got the simple voting application from the website running on my local
machine, but it's crashing when i run it from the aws cloud.

I've done the AWS git.push and that works, but then the website crashes.
Is there a setting that I need to change?  Is there an issue with using
python 2.7 on my local machine?

-Nick