Hi,

I work for a company that has a retail website
with separate (1) staging and (2) live versions--separate
mysql databases and web apps.  We make changes
on staging, Q/A them, and move them live.  Changes
are mostly mysql data changes.

We're going to start using django for mysql changes
to the staging database and I was going to write
some python code to copy user specified
data from staging to live--which will mean raw SQL
statements.  Has anyone used django in this way
before?  Or have any ideas on how to access more
than one db with the current django version?

(Either way, django will be 1000% improvement over
our current methods:)

Thanks,

Raman