I'd need to see the source for Job and that other model, plus a proper
exception traceback, so I can tell at what point the IntegrityError is
being thrown.

also, you should not be using form.save() there... if you do a commit=False
to get a copy of the model, you only need to save that model... re-saving
the form again is probably an error.