I appreciate your response, but it cannot be the case, as my app is present
in top level dir along with manage.py and project file container i.e.
'djangopratice':

*my dir structure is:*
djangopractice-
                     --djangopractice-
                                           - __init__.py
                                           - settings.py
                                           - urls.py
                                           - wsgi.py

                     --blog-
                                           - models.py
                                           - views.py
                                           - admin.py
                                           - __init__.py
                                           - test.py

                     --Templates-
                                          - base.html
                                          - index.html
                                          - view_category.html
                                          - view_posts.html

P.S I tried it before posting the question.
Thanks