I appreciate your response.
The __init__.py is there in the app folder (yes, I created the app via
manage.py).
It ran perfectly on initial attempts, but with new code added, I got stuck.
My so far conclusion (though, not helping at all) is may be I have set some
kind 'circular loop' here, while loading (importing) modules, that's why I
have pasted all the code from almost all the files.

Thanks