On Tue, 2006-09-19 at 15:22 -0700, Jaanus wrote:
> I'm getting exactly the same problem. Upgraded from 0.91 to 0.95,
> carefully followed the RemovingTheMagic instructions from wiki, changed
> code, schema and data as instructed, tested everything. All works fine
> EXCEPT changing and adding users in the admin, which gives a 404. Any
> ideas would be welcome...

Assuming DEBUG=True is turned on, you can often see the difference
between two types of 404 errors. One type is caused by the fact that it
can't match the pattern in your URL configuration (Django will give a
list of everything it tried and what it is trying to match). The second
type is when it cannot find a particular object in the database and so
returns a 404 response from inside a view.

Which type of error are you seeing? Can you maybe paste the traceback
and the exception line? Are you seeing the same traceback as Luis posted
earlier in the thread?

Thanks,
Malcolm