On Wed, 2006-09-20 at 10:40 +1000, Malcolm Tredinnick wrote:

>         Homework.objects.filter(course__in =
> list(classesjoined.all()))
>
> The list() call may be superfluous there, but I have a recollection
> that
> we don't handle iterators smoothly in filter() calls. I may be
> misremebering, though.

That did it. Much thankful for everything, this not only helped in this
parted, but I had to use it in three functions, iirc.

Also, will keep it as something to take into consideration, as I think I
might go into this in the furture.

Again, thanks a lot!

--
No violence, gentlemen -- no violence, I beg of you!  Consider the
furniture!

Gabriel Puliatti
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
predius.org