Using a custom manipulator, I'm trying to populate my form with
existing data. But I can't get the data from the FK tables to show up.

Here's a simplified example:

Group
        name

Member
        first_name
        last_name

So let's say a Group can only have up to 6 members. And I have a form
that lets you add a group and up to 6 members all in one go. My add
form works fine. And my edit form works to the point of populating
the group -- but not the members.

Here's basically what I'm doing to get the data into the form:

In my custom GroupManipulator, I fetch the data like this:
self.original = Group.objects.get(id=group_id)

Then in my edit_group view, I do this:
new_data = manipulator.original.__dict__

And pass new_data to a FormWrapper as normal.

Like I said, this all works perfectly except that the members of my
edit form are blank.

How can I pull in subobjects along with the parent object and pass it
to the FormWrapper?