Happy New Year to all Django group users from Croatia!

May 2013 be for you the year of happiness, joy and personal as professional
success!

On Mon, Dec 31, 2012 at 11:02 PM, Mário Neto <macndes...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Happy new year from Brasil to all djangonautics of the world.
> Many django projects for all!
>
> Best regards.
>

> 2012/12/31 Ariel Calzada <ariel.calz...@gmail.com>
>
>> Happy new year from Colombia
>> El 31/12/2012 16:42, <cingus...@gmail.com> escribió:
>>
>> Happy new year from spain to all django lovers.
>>> I wish you a new year with tons of django projects.
>>>
>>> Cheers
>>> Cingusoft
>>> BlackBerry de movistar, allí donde estés está tu oficin@
>>>
>>> --
>>>
>>>  --
>> http://groups.google.com/group/django-users?hl=en.
>>

> --
> Att. *Mário Araújo Chaves Neto*
> *Programmer, Designer and U.I. Engineer*
> *
> *
> *MBA in Design Digital* - 2008 - FIC
> *Analysis and Systems Development* - 2011 - Estácio
> *D**esign and Implementation of Internet Environments* - 2003 - FIC

*Nevio Vesić*
Web Application Developer @ TelTech Systems, Inc.
*
*
*http://www.neviovesic.com/*

http://www.facebook.com/noxten
http://twitter.com/vesicnevio
http://hr.linkedin.com/in/neviovesic
*
*
*Skype:*
nevio.vesic

*Mobile:*
*(Croatia) **00385 91-525-6970 *
*(US)        **001 (732) 908-7445*

WARNING !!! This email message is for the sole use of the intended
unauthorized review; use, disclosure or distribution is prohibited, and
could result in criminal prosecution. If you are not the intended
of the original message. This message is private and is considered a
confidential exchange - public disclosure of this electronic message or its
contents are prohibited.