I guess I should contribute to this free-for-all:

Happy New Year from Miami, hope all of you Django devs have a great and exciting year!

*Joey "JoeLinux" Espinosa*
Software Developer
http://about.me/joelinux

On 01/02/2013 11:48 AM, scriptflow wrote:
Happy New Year from Brazil....

Feliz ano novo!!!

I'm indo Salvador right now indo Iberostar Bahia praia do forte...

[ ]`s to all...

Tiago Godoy

Enviado por Samsung Mobile

daniele sartiano <daniele.sarti...@gmail.com> escreveu: