On 03/01/2013 02:30 μμ, Xavier Pegenaute wrote:
Hi,

I would like to use the django's oodb in some (ncurses + python) scripts. Any one have some experience on it?, do I need to use the django scripting environment or may be I can avoid it?

Thanks,
Xavi

Of course you can do it, you just have to import some things in order to load the django

I have created a number of scripts like that and have something like this in the begining of the file

#! /usr/bin/env python
# -*- coding: utf-8
import sys
import os
sys.path.append('./django/')
os.environ['DJANGO_SETTINGS_MODULE'] ='settings'

from myapp.models import User, Reminder, ExtraUserAttributes

etc