Hi there,

i am stumbling over this step: i have django project running at my pc
local, i want to deploy it to server to see it online. I have bought the
hosting service from djangoeurope.com. they have that one-click django
installer, it installs the environment with its lighttpd settings. now i
dont know where to upload my django files and where to set and how to get
it running,

in the server i have this files which are installed by one-click django
installer:
under ~/projectname
*projectname, projectname.pid, projectname.sock, manage.py, RUN*

do i have to upload here?

thanks a lot for help in advance