You're looking at the wrong thing. The <pre> tags were added by your browser.
Chrome and Firefox show cleaned up HTML in firebug/web inspector. In the case
of a bad MIME type, it treats it as text, and wraps everything in HTML for
displaying. When people say to check the Content-Type header, you should look
in the network tab.

Peter of the Norse
rahmc...@radio1190.org