Hi

Perhaps koalixcrm is something for you, its open source and below BSD
license
www.koalix.org
https://github.com/scaphilo/koalixcrm
It  offers less functionality then vTiger or SugerCRM but perhaps you want
to start with something small.

You can find a demo of the koalixcrm here:
demo<http://demokoalixcrm.koalix.org/admin/>.
You can find a german demo of the koalixcrm here:
demo<http://germandemokoalixcrm.koalix.org/admin/>
.
To be able to log in use the following

*user: guest**