Hello,

I am getting an error when I access my root WSGIScriptAlias /:

AttributeError at /
module object has no attribute JSONEncoder.

I have seen similar reports on the web, some of them implying that this is
a python bug
but I can't implement any of the fixes.

I am using Django 1.4.3 and Python2.7.3, mod_wsgi 3.4.

With my Python2.7.3 installation I have both json amd simplejson
(I can import "json as simplejson" and print a directory of attributes for
the module simplejson.  It includes JSONEncoder.

I was hoping somebody has seen this.

Thanks