Hey,

I've got a project where models, forms and templates are all generated from
a single yaml file. It works well here as the forms are long, with a fair
amount of layout and plenty of formsets.

I'm doing a refactor at the moment which should yield some reusable bits.
I'd be very happy to share.

In general terms for model/form construction, I transform the original spec
it to something that jsonpickle can deliver into type().

Can talk more if this sounds at all interesting.

Cheers

Chris.