Hey Ranjith,

For example bookmark apps in django please have a look at follwing urls:

https://github.com/brosner/django-bookmarks
https://github.com/raynesax/django-bookmarks
http://django-generic-bookmarks.readthedocs.org/en/latest/

If you want to extract text and title etc. for an url then you can use
http://viewtext.org/help/api for this. I have embedded an interactive code
snippet below.

I used python-requests(http://docs.python-requests.org/en/latest/) and
html2text (https://github.com/aaronsw/html2text) for this.

In [1]: import requestsIn [2]: from html2text import html2textIn [3]:
r =
requests.get("http://viewtext.org/api/text?url=https://docs.djangoproject.com/en/1.4/topics/testing/&format=json&rl=false";)In
[4]: data = r.json()In [5]: print html2text(data["title"])Testing
Django applications | Django documentation | DjangoIn [6]: print
html2text(data["content"][:400])Automated testing is an extremely
useful bug-killing tool for the modern Webdeveloper. You can use a
collection of tests - a **test suite** - to solve, oravoid, a number
of problems:Testing a Web application is a complex task, because a Web
application is madeof several layers of logic - from HTTP-level
request handling, to formvalidation and proceIn [7]:

--
Pankaj Singh
http://about.me/psjinx