Hi Pankaj,

I have tried many things today, but unfortunately I cannot get anything working :-( Can you give me a bit more information on this issue? Any hint would be highly appreciated!

I cannot get anything saved in the database. For testing I made this setup (added ordernumber to the Tickets model):

class TicketAdmin(admin.ModelAdmin):
    def save_formset(self, request, form, formset, change):
        instances = formset.save(commit=False)
        for instance in instances:
            instance.ordernumber = 100
            instance.save()
        formset.save_m2m()

I expected the value 100 to be saved in the database....but nothing works.

Rob