Hi Lachlan,

If you want to make sure this isn't forgotten in the noise, the best thing
to do is open a ticket. That way we've got something to keep track of. You
might even want to take a swing at writing a patch -- documentation patches
are pretty easy to write, so they can be a good way to get familiar with
the Django development toolchain.

Yours,
Russ Magee %-)