On Fri, 2006-09-22 at 11:56 +0200, Daniel wrote:
> The result was not really what I liked, it told me my version of the
> python-setuptools is to old, it needed version c1, but Dapper only has
> a9 included.
>
> Is there any chance to get Django installed?

I use development version of Django, installed with the two following
commands:

svn co http://code.djangoproject.com/svn/django/trunk/ django_src
sudo ln -s `pwd`/django_src/django /usr/lib/python2.4/site-packages/django

It is described in [1], I only needed to change 2.3 to 2.4 in Python
version and add the sudo command.

Regards,
Maciej

[1]