[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
> I adapted UploadProgress.js to be used in the admin, so it latches on
> to the first form in the page if the js is loaded.
>
> To use uploadprogress load:
>
> django.middleware.upload.UploadStateMiddleware and
> django.middleware.upload.StreamingUploadMiddleware in this order.
>
> Then put this in your models admin class:
>
>     class Admin:
>         js = ['js/getElementsBySelector.js','js/UploadProgress.js']

My MIDDLEWARE_CLASSES was already setup with those two additional
classes at the end and in that order.  I just added the js line to the
Admin class for the file attachments, but nothing different appears to
be happening.  I also tried including the two javascripts in the head
of my upload template and they are showing up in view-source but I'm
still not getting a progress bar popup.