Hi, I am using select_related in a loop in order to reduce database hits.
The weird thing is that I get a different result set when using
select_related();

This is not the actual code, but a simple example that illustrates the
problem:

>>> rr =
> RouteTableRangeProvider.objects.filter(routetablerange__routetable__id=219,routetablerange__numberingrange__id=21366)
> ...   print r.provider.id
> 5
> 3
> RouteTableRangeProvider.objects.select_related().filter(routetablerange__routetable__id=219,routetablerange__numberingrange__id=21366)
> ...   print r.provider.id
> 5

None of the FK allows null values. Any ideas of what can be going on?

Regards,

-- Pedro