On Tue, Feb 19, 2013 at 3:47 PM, Avnesh Shakya <avnesh.n...@gmail.com>wrote:

> ya i have completed and i m just doing copy n paste from from tutorial but
> there is no error but i m facing this error again n again...
> https://www.udemy.com/full-django-tutorial/#lecture/63701/question/9902
> can i add my page for help. i need your help plz..
>

> On Tue, Feb 19, 2013 at 3:39 PM, Thomas Weholt <thomas.weh...@gmail.com>wrote:
>
>> It means you haven't added any url matching / in your urlconfig, but
>> it's hard to give a good answer without a bit more information. Have
>> you completed the django tutorial which explains how these things
>> work?
>>
>> Thomas
>>
>> On Tue, Feb 19, 2013 at 11:04 AM, Avnesh Shakya <avnesh.n...@gmail.com>
>> wrote:
>> > Hello, I'm stuck in teplagte page......... error is occuring here after
>> > runserver..
>> >
>> > error..
>> >
>> >  NoReverseMatch at / Reverse for '' with arguments '()' and keyword
>> > arguments '{}' not found.
>> >
>> > I can't figure out why I'm getting the error, plz tell me, i have
>> totally
>> > confused here.
>> >

>> > thanks
>> >
>> > avnesh shakya
>> >
>> > --
>> >

>> --
>> Mvh/Best regards,
>> Thomas Weholt
>> http://www.weholt.org
>>
>> --

{%extends "home.html"%} {%block title%} About {%endblock%} {%block content%} About {%endblock%}{%extends "home.html"%} {%block title%} Archive {%endblock%} {%block content%} Archive {%endblock%}
Title: {%block title%}{%endblock%}
My Blog
{%block content%}{%endblock%}
{%extends "home.html"%} {%block title%} Contact {%endblock%} {%block content%}

Contact

{{contact_form.as_p}} {%endblock%}{% extends "base.html" %} {% block title %} Home Page {%endblock%} {%block navi%}
home about archive contact

{%endblock%}