I'm working on a legacy mysql db (under Mac OS X with Django 1.4.3) whose
structure I cannot modify because other applications are already happily
referring to it (FileMaker pro, PHP,etc.).
After issuing the 'python manage.py inspectdb' I created the first  tentative
models.py that I'm now refining specifically to take into account foreign keys.
Now, manage.py both syncdb and runserver don't signal anything abnormal but
when I browse the table articoli as admin the following two tables and classes
are arising a problem because

(1054, "Unknown column 'articoli.categoria_id_id' in 'field list'")
<SNIP models.py>
class Categorie(models.Model):
    idCategoria = models.IntegerField(primary_key=True)
    descrizione = models.CharField(max_length=150, db_column='Descrizione') #
Field name made lowercase.
    def __unicode__(self):
        return self.descrizione
    class Meta:
        db_table = u'Categorie'
        verbose_name_plural='categorie'
        ordering=['descrizione']

class Articoli(models.Model):
    id = models.IntegerField(primary_key=True)
    categoria_id = models.ForeignKey(Categorie)
    codice = models.CharField(max_length=90, unique=True, db_column='Codice')
</SNIP>

How can I specify in categoria_id of class Articoli that the key field to refer
to is idCategoria of Categorie?

Ciao
Vittorio