Hello Django Users,

I have an app that uses Oracle and cx_Oracle for the db, and I've made the
models from an existing schema with inspectdb.

The database schema also contains a number of sub-schemas, so they must be
accessed with schema dot table name.  Looking at the SQL used for model
access, I believe Django's automatic quoting of table names in the SQL is
causing issues with table name lookup.

I can verify using cursor.execute in the shell, that if I leave off the
quotes, the queries work fine.  Is there an easy way to disable table name
quoting? (or other facility that gets around this? )

Cheers,
Steve

[snip]
  File
"/home/sgithens/Envs/komen-django2/local/lib/python2.7/site-packages/django/db/backends/oracle/base.py",

line 717, in execute
    six.reraise(utils.DatabaseError, utils.DatabaseError(*tuple(e.args)),
sys.exc_info()[2])
  File
"/home/sgithens/Envs/komen-django2/local/lib/python2.7/site-packages/django/db/backends/oracle/base.py",

line 710, in execute
    return self.cursor.execute(query, self._param_generator(params))
DatabaseError: ORA-00942: table or view does not exist