Hello,
I am using django admin for my project so I am not writing much templates
by myself, therefore I am not very skilled with them, so excuse me if I ask
dumb question.
I have extended base_site.html to add browser refresh in block extrahead.
I do not want however to do refresh while I am inserting data.
In my change_form.html I have something as
{% block extrahead %}{{ block.super }}

What I would need is the possiblity to have some template variable that is
True for base_site.html and that I set to False only in change_form.html,
and then I could use that in base_site.html something as

base_site.html
{% block extrahead %}
    {% if do_refresh %}
    {% endif %}
{% endblock %}

I understand that the template is only for presentation and not logic, as
found in docs, but this I do see as logic of presentation:)
I am looking in docs but can not see anythign useful for my scenario, which
should not be so uncommon.

What's the proper way to solve this.
Thanks
Nenad