Essentially, I'm just trying to make a simple email alert system. If anyone
creates, modifies or deletes an entry in the admin back end, I'll receive
an email as to which user did what to which model. I already figured out
how to detect the 3 user actions mentioned above in the models.py as well
as how to send email templates. The issue is that I need to the current
user information to insert into that email template. And like I mentioned
before, this is an admin back end, meaning I'm not touching the views.py at
all.

If there are any other ways to accomplish this, I'm all ears!

Thanks