I am going to assume that you do not own, or otherwise have access to
Coursera as a developer. After a quick search, I see they offer no API.
Therefore, I don't believe there would be any "ethical" way of doing this.
You could have a user login through your site as a sort of gateway but I
don't believe that is an honest or ethical solution unless you are willing
to do whatever it takes (financially and IT-wise) to guarantee the safety
of the user's information, ensure that no-one will access or use the
information for immoral purposes, you are not violating Coursera's own
Terms of Use, and your users know full and well what it is they are exactly
doing.

Overall, I'd suggest not even attempting to do something like this;
especially if you're already stumbling on the "How to" portion of the
problem :) (No offense, I just take data security very seriously and
wouldn't want to see anyone get nailed with a huge lawsuit)

If you want to try it out for personal purposes (let's say your children,
or something like that), I did see that Coursera uses BackboneJS which
means there are endpoints available which would make the project
potentially a lot easier.