You are welcome :)

I'm just interesting what kind of task and environment do you have?
I've never played with Jython and never needed to use it, so it's
uncommon for me.

Sure. If you need your Python code to interact "directly" (not through
network API) with Java code, Jython seems reasonable solution, I don't
know much more on topic :)

Alex
///